ABOUT FORSEE POWER
A major player in the smart and connected battery sector. We design, develop, and manufacture high-performance battery solutions for various markets such as electromobility, stationary energy, and industrial applications.
- Time-off in lieu (RTT)
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- 50% reimbursement of transportation costs
In full expansion, we are currently looking for a talented and passionate Trainer to join our dynamic team. You will have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team contributing to innovation for a better impact and ensuring our energy future.
You will be responsible for client product training (internal, external) for users and maintenance technicians. Your missions will include:
- Analyze training needs and objectives, taking into account the expectations of internal departments (sales, HR, after-sales service) and the prerequisites of the trained audiences.
- Develop training materials and the associated schedule: training duration, frequency, locations, process, etc.
- Organize and conduct training sessions in France and internationally.
- Design and evolve educational materials (sequences, design of exercises/situations, tools used, etc.) by proposing in-person services as well as e-learning sessions (optional initially).
Travel required in France and abroad.
⚡ WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- A great passion for innovation and clean energy.
- A thirst for learning and pushing your limits.
- Overflowing energy and creativity to solve complex problems.
- Experience as a technician who has performed troubleshooting operations in the Battery field.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Technical training at the level of a bachelor’s degree +2/3.
👩👨🦱 WHAT WE OFFER YOU
A stimulating work environment: We firmly believe in creating an inclusive and welcoming work environment for all. We are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout all levels of our company and strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds, beliefs, and orientations to join our innovative team in the field of electric batteries.
Professional development opportunities: We invest in the development of our employees by offering continuous training programs, internal mobility opportunities, and exciting projects that will allow you to develop your skills.
Impact on the world: By joining Forsee Power, you will contribute to the transition to cleaner and more sustainable mobility, as well as improving energy performance in various industrial sectors.
Work-life balance: We believe in the importance of balance and well-being. At Forsee Power, we offer flexible schedules, attractive benefits, and opportunities for personal development.
Ready to take on the challenge and be part of a Group that is a player in the energy revolution? Join us to shape the future of electric mobility and clean energy.