You’re keen to get involved in the strategic projects of an innovative company, interested in the challenges of the energy transition and motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills, combined with a systemic approach.
Then join us by applying for this vacancy!
The Systems Engineering Manager is part of the Systems Department, reporting to the company’s Technical Department.
Within the framework of the various projects, he/she supports his/her manager by drawing up coherent technical proposals that meet the needs of customers (internal or external) and take into account the battery technology developed within the Forsee Group, as well as cost and deadline objectives.
For “customer” or “in-house: generic products / innovation” developments, he/she is in charge of the system’s technical specifications and checks that the mechanical, thermal, electronic and electromechanical design meets the technical requirements.
After an induction period including training in our products, you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Work on systems architecture to guarantee cross-functionality, reliability and robustness of solutions.
- Ensure the drafting of technical specifications by defining the requirements coming from: the PRD, customers, market standards, feedback, internal design rules…
- Formalize the requirements of the battery systems to be developed and allocate them to the system’s sub-components (BMS, thermal, mechanical, etc.).
- Ensure traceability of requirements from drafting to validation.
- Define the performance and stress levels of our systems.
- Integrate all requirements resulting from safety and reliability analyses.
- Participate in the implementation of safety concepts.
- Write functional specifications and control algorithms for the Battery Management System (BMS).
We are looking for candidates with genuine technical expertise acquired in an industrial environment, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Good knowledge of electrical, mechanical and thermal engineering.
- Good knowledge of electronics (CAN communication).
- Knowledge of electrochemistry would be an important plus.
- Experience in the automotive or rail industry with knowledge of standards associated with electrical/electronic systems.
- Knowledge of Cycle V and Systems Engineering methods (ISO 15288, IEEE 1220).
- Requirements management and SysML notions.
- Knowledge of Polarion tool.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in team management.
Trained as an engineer, you have around 10 years’ experience, ideally in the battery sector.
Partial telecommuting possible.