MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAILY LIFE BY TAKING PART IN THE DECARBONIZATION OF TRANSPORT
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide, and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with intelligent, sustainable battery systems will help mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The confidence of our international customers encourages us to continue innovating to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets high-performance, durable and safe battery systems for zero-emission mobility.
At Forsee Power, we offer you the chance to join the battery industry, where you’ll be serving the biggest names while working in a human-scale company with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to carry out your mission in R&D? Apply today and contribute your expertise!
- Deploy functional safety and reliability activities in line with the development V cycle and Forsee Power’s internal operating safety process.
- Participate in functional analyses of products in collaboration with the business referents (mechanical, electronic, system, thermal).
- Participate in defining system architecture.
- Carry out reliability studies on battery and electronic systems (FMECA, AdD, reliability calculations, etc.).
- Produce safety deliverables for each phase of product development.
- Monitor safety requirements during the product development phase.
- Evaluate dependability studies provided by suppliers.
- Coordinate operational safety activities carried out by subcontractors.
- Lead and act as methodological reference for product FMEA workgroups.
- Support projects in all matters relating to safety and reliability.
- Monitor standards in the fields of reliability, functional safety and electrical safety.
- Provide training to raise awareness of operational safety and functional safety standards.
- Formalize safety rules.
- Participate in product safety evaluations (assessment or certification).
Depending on your skills, you will be involved in :
- Implementation of the Cybersecurity process in accordance with ISO21434.
- Carry out TARA (Threat analysis and risk assessment).
- Drafting of the cybersecurity plan.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Knowledge of electrical safety, electronics and Li-on batteries.
- Knowledge of functional safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262 or EN 50126). Knowledge of ISO13849 or ISO25119 would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity standards (ISO21434 or ISO27001).
- Knowledge of operational safety analysis methods.
- Mastery of operational safety tools: Medini, Arbre analyst or equivalent.
- Knowledge of embedded system development methods.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to deal with problems and meet deadlines.
- Around 5 years’ experience in the field.
METROSUD, PORTE D’IVRY
Our Paris headquarters is home to 130 people in support functions and the R&D center.
Just a few minutes from the banks of the Seine, the Métrosud building offers a modern working environment with all services nearby. For cyclists, the site is served by cycle paths and offers secure bicycle parking. There are also several Velib’ stations at the foot of the building, and bus, metro and streetcar lines are less than 5 minutes’ walk away.
All employees have access to an on-site catering and relaxation area.
Remuneration is made up of a fixed part and a variable part based on the achievement of individual objectives.
Partial telecommuting possible.