MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAILY LIFE BY TAKING PART IN THE DECARBONIZATION OF TRANSPORT
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide, and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with intelligent, sustainable battery systems will help mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The confidence of our international customers encourages us to continue innovating to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets high-performance, durable and safe battery systems for zero-emission mobility.
At Forsee Power, we offer you the chance to join the battery industry, where you’ll be serving the biggest names while working in a human-scale company with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to carry out your mission in the field of wiring and railways? Apply today and contribute your expertise!
- Produce product wiring diagrams and drawings, validate mechanical integration and monitor prototype integration.
- Draw up quotations (NRC, RC) for cabling and integration studies, and estimate cabling costs and product integration times.
- Design equipment cabling.
- Produce cabling definition files (schematics, drawings, bills of materials).
- Create and maintain the cabling item database on the cabling tool.
- Support integration teams in producing prototypes.
- Participate in optimizing equipment integration studies to guarantee maintainability and product integration costs.
- Produce Reach, Fire/Smoke and hazardous substance files for equipment.
- With a BAC+2 in electrical engineering, you have 3 to 5 years’ experience in wiring.
- You are comfortable using CAD wiring tools (SEE ELECTRICAL).
- Good knowledge of special processes related to the job.
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of railway cabling and integration standards would be a plus.
- Remuneration is made up of a fixed part and a variable part depending on the achievement of individual objectives.
- Mobility card
- Possibility of luncheon vouchers