MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAILY LIFE BY TAKING PART IN THE DECARBONIZATION OF TRANSPORT
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide, and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with intelligent, sustainable battery systems will help mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The confidence of our international customers encourages us to continue innovating to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets high-performance, durable and safe battery systems for zero-emission mobility.
At Forsee Power, we offer you the chance to join the battery industry, where you’ll be serving the biggest names while working in a human-scale company with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to fulfill your mission? Apply today and contribute your expertise!
The Application Engineer is part of the systems engineering team reporting to the company’s technical management.
He/she is in charge of the company’s application projects, which are entrusted to him/her for the deployment of existing battery systems for new customers or new applications.
After an induction period, you will be given the following tasks:
- Provide technical support to sales teams during RFI/RFQ phases on all products in production.
- Act as technical manager for application projects (excluding Asia).
- Attend internal and customer follow-up meetings on assigned projects.
- Ensure the delivery of deliverables associated with products and present them to customers (ensure, if necessary, that this documentation is updated with the Life Cycle Technical Manager).
- Follow up technical tasks and keep track of progress throughout the project.
- Discuss, translate and follow up all requests for adaptations to generic products for each project for which he/she is responsible (SW evolution, interface changes, etc.).
- Configure and test products before delivery to the customer.
- Carry out the product integration phase at the customer’s site.
- Carry out product validation tests in the customer’s environment.
- Support the customer during the validation phase and act as a relay to after-sales.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Good knowledge of battery systems and electric vehicles/powertrains.
- Good knowledge of electrical engineering, electricity, mechanics and heat engineering.
- Good knowledge of electronics (CAN communication and associated tools).
- Knowledge of electrochemistry.
- Autonomous, rigorous, pro-active.
- Good customer relations skills.
- Good level of English.
You have at least 3-5 years’ experience.