GIVE MEANING TO YOUR DAILY DAY BY PARTICIPATING IN THE DECARBONATION OF TRANSPORT.
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with smart and sustainable battery systems will help to mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The trust of our international customers encourages us to increasingly innovate to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets efficient, durable and safe battery systems to enable zero-emission mobility. At Forsee Power, we offer you the opportunity to join the battery industry where you will serve the biggest names while working in a company on a human scale and with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to carry out your mission in the field of methods? Apply today and bring your expertise!
THE MAIN MISSIONS:
We are looking for a motivated and talented person to join our Special Methods & Processes department as a Test Bench Methods Technician.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure test benches meet established security, environmental and cybersecurity standards.
- Ensure proper operation and improvement of serial live test benches.
- Manage the update of Flowcharts and FMEA Processes.
- Train the operators/technicians so that they can appropriate the test benches.
- Train the methods and maintenance teams through testing to make them autonomous in use and allow them to maintain the test means.
- Perform the test bench station sheets (MODOP/FIT).
- Carry out reliability studies, production increase and loss reduction, in connection with maintenance, process, production and quality services.
- Analyze malfunctions and participate in the implementation of a continuous improvement approach with other services.
- Place orders for parts and/or subcontracting services.
- Manage subcontractors during their intervention.
- Populate method dashboards.
You will also be in charge of product evolutions concerning the test part (software example) and their proper functioning, as well as reporting malfunctions to the R&D department.
To excel in this role, you will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Autonomous, good reporting skills, strong proposal, sense of responsibility.
- Pro-active and results-oriented, meeting Safety / Quality / Cost and Time objectives.
- Good team spirit.