MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAILY LIFE BY TAKING PART IN THE DECARBONIZATION OF TRANSPORT
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide, and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with intelligent, sustainable battery systems will help mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The confidence of our international customers encourages us to continue innovating to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets high-performance, durable and safe battery systems for zero-emission mobility.
At Forsee Power, we offer you the chance to join the battery industry, where you’ll be serving the biggest names while working in a human-scale company with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to carry out your mission in R&D? Apply today and contribute your expertise!
The Technical Lead is a member of the system engineering team reporting to the company’s technical management.
He/she supports his/her manager by drawing up coherent technical proposals to meet the needs of customers (internal or external), taking into account the battery technology developed within the Forsee Power group, as well as cost and deadline objectives.
He/she is responsible for the overall mechanical, thermal, electronic and electromechanical technical synthesis of systems under development, and ensures that they meet the technical requirements.
- Synthesize multi-trade technical information to ensure consistency, compliance with specifications, reliability and product safety.
- Act as the main technical interface with the Project Manager, customers and other departments.
- Summarize the progress of technical system activities: KPIs (RAMS, Architects, IVVQ, deliverables, ISO26262, etc.).
- Draft certain deliverables: User Manual, Technical Description, Description of production controls, etc.
- Review and validate technical system deliverables. (RAMS, IVVQ, Syst, ISO26262…)
- Participate in product and process FMEAs.
- Support customer technical discussions on application projects.
- Act as technical reference for all cross-functional issues up to the transition to series production.
- Support System teams in their activities: (RAMS, IVVQ, Architects…)
- Good knowledge of electrical engineering, electricity, mechanics and heat engineering.
- Good knowledge of electronics (CAN communication).
- Knowledge of electrochemistry would be an important plus.
- Experience in the automotive or railway sector with knowledge of standards associated with electrical/electronic systems.
- Initial experience in the battery field would be desirable.
- Fluency in English.
7 to 10 years minimum.
Initial experience in the field of batteries.
You have an engineering degree and at least 3 years’ experience in testing is required.
- Remuneration is made up of a fixed part and a variable part depending on the achievement of individual objectives.
- Partial teleworking possible.
- Mobility card.
- Possibility of luncheon vouchers.