MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAILY LIFE BY TAKING PART IN THE DECARBONIZATION OF TRANSPORT
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide, and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with intelligent, sustainable battery systems will help mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The confidence of our international customers encourages us to continue innovating to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets high-performance, durable and safe battery systems for zero-emission mobility.
At Forsee Power, we offer you the chance to join the battery industry, where you’ll be serving the biggest names while working in a human-scale company with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to carry out your mission in the field of After Sales Service? Apply today and put your expertise to work!
- Help to understand and capitalize on the causes that triggered a failure.
- Explain the course of an event to the customer or supplier / his representative / the legal authorities if necessary.
- Demonstrate the conformity or non-conformity of a purchased product or component in the context of its intended use.
- Draw up analysis reports to establish the parties’ responsibilities and initiate the closure of disputes, with the support of the Legal, Purchasing and Business Development departments.
- Defend the Group’s interests in the context of amicable or legal expert appraisals by a customer or vis-à-vis a supplier following a claim arising from the Product or a purchased component.
- Assist the project for new integrations and the follow-up of new products on the factory site.
- Manage customer intervention via after-sales service.
- Provide technical support by telephone if necessary.
- Implement security measures at customer site.
- Manage on-site intervention in the event of serious non-conformities detected.
- Implement corrective/preventive actions.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Knowledge: Electricity, mechanics, chemistry, customer interface software.
- Use of CAN diagnostic tools.
- Failure analysis methods: FMECA, ISHIKAWA, etc.
- Writing skills.
- Training and knowledge transfer.
- Fluency in English.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the field.
- Remuneration is made up of a fixed part and a variable part based on the achievement of individual objectives.
- Mobility card.
- Possibility of luncheon vouchers.
- Partial telecommuting.