You’re keen to get involved in the strategic projects of an innovative company, interested in the challenges of the energy transition and motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills, combined with a systemic approach.
Then join us by applying for this vacancy!
After an induction period including training in our products, you will be assigned the following tasks:
The Supplier Performance Manager interacts with internal and supplier multi-disciplinary teams to define, coordinate and deploy improvement activities using project management and quality / Lean tools. These activities are carried out through monitoring and detection initiatives, by measuring performance through monthly/quarterly scorecards and with a supplier risk management approach.
It is his responsibility, together with Forsee Power’s buyers and logistics, to ensure :
- Qualification of components during project phases.
- Monitoring operational delivery and quality performance during the project and series life phases.
- Steering supplier action plans in the event of recurring deviations in delivery and quality performance, until an acceptable level of performance is achieved.
- Implementing improvement plans with suppliers to enable them to continuously increase their level of maturity.
- Ensuring the coherence of improvement actions initiated by all those in charge of suppliers (Quality, Purchasing, Projects, R&D, Procurement and Industrialization).
It must define :
- The supplier component qualification process during the project and series phases.
- Supplier surveillance audits during the project and series life phases, in conjunction with the supplier development manager if necessary.
- Supplier performance measurement indicators.
- Supplier performance measurement and management.
- Supplier delivery and quality assessments.
- Supplier follow-up plans.
- Monthly scorecards and action plans.
- The process of performance reviews with under-performing suppliers.
- The supplier communication process.
We are looking for candidates with genuine technical expertise acquired in an industrial environment, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Mastery of 8D quality tools, Ishikawa, process audit, GRP, PDCA.
- QRQC (Quick Response Quality Control).
- Knowledge of AQF (Assurance Qualité Suppliers) quality assurance procedures.
- Knowledge of the APQP/PPAP process.
- Knowledge of quality standards (ISO 9001 type).
- Good knowledge of the product transformation chain and manufacturing techniques.
- Ideally, you are a graduate of an engineering school specializing in an industrial field (mechanics, electronics, IT, etc.), or a university graduate (Bac +4/5) specializing in a technical, purchasing or quality field.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Supplier Quality.