You’re keen to get involved in the strategic projects of an innovative company, interested in the challenges of the energy transition and motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills, combined with a systemic approach.
Then join us by applying for this vacancy!
After an induction period including training in our products, you will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- Direct the quality and logistics performance of a panel of suppliers in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Identify trends and take action to improve supplier performance and capabilities.
- Support Purchasing and Quality departments in the supplier action plan in case of recurring performance gaps.
- Support purchasing by consolidating and collecting non-quality costs and logistics liquidated damages in coordination with the buyer in charge of the supplier.
- Monitor supplier risks and update the risk register to ensure that critical issues are reported to the company and that a plan is developed to drive internal actions and improvements at suppliers to mitigate and eliminate risks.
- Conduct supplier audits and evaluations.
- Present evaluation results to supplier and internal stakeholders. And the associated action plan.
- Ensure consistency of improvement actions initiated with all supply chain stakeholders.
- Participate in evaluation actions as part of the pre-selection of new sources.
- Introduction of new products by existing panel suppliers.
- Manage the introduction of new programs/products with the selected supplier. Review and validate the supplier’s detailed processes before reaching full production rate with the support of other internal departments: Engineering, Quality, Procurement, Purchasing and Project.
- Use recognized methodologies and tools to validate compliance between supplier manufacturing processes and internal requirements.
- Coordinate gate reviews and specific milestones between the supplier and all internal departments until the first items are approved.
We are looking for candidates with genuine technical expertise acquired in an industrial environment, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex problems and data.
- Ability to provide decision-support data.
- Experience in cross-functional project management with multi-functional collaboration.
- Natural leadership to engage and challenge suppliers.
Ideally with a higher education qualification specializing in supply chain, you have 3 to 5 years’ experience in this field.