ABOUT FORSEE POWER
A major player in the smart and connected battery sector. We design, develop and manufacture high-performance battery solutions for various markets such as electromobility, stationary energy and industrial applications.
The benefits :
- Luncheon vouchers
- Health insurance
- 50% transport reimbursement
Reporting to the European Supply Chain Manager, you will manage the site’s planning, scheduling and supply teams (around ten employees).
As such, you will be responsible for drawing up production plans that take into account the constraints of customer demand, customer satisfaction and sales and stock targets.
- Management and development of the S&OP (Sales & Operation Planning) process
- Ensure process continuity, relevance and efficiency
- Analyze the feasibility of the customer demand plan (firm and forecast)
- Facilitate the decision-making involved in the process
- PDP (Master Production Plan) management
- Establishment of the PDP according to defined performance objectives in terms of customer satisfaction (cotd – Customer On Time Delivery) , stock levels (Dioh – Days of Inventory On Hands) and load-capacity adequacy.
- Smooth planning of OEM (original equipment manufacturer) & Aftermarket Service master items (finished products), in collaboration with the production manager.
- Identify capacity trade-offs required internally and/or externally (MOB)
- Integrate product evolutions and contribute to decisions concerning the application rank of technical modifications ( ECR/PCR – Engineering Change Request)
- Anchor the process over time, using the DMAIC method (Define, Measure, Analyze, Innovate and Control).
- Establishing and securing the supply plan to achieve the PDP and target stock objectives.
- Verify the consistency of the production plan and the supply plan to contribute to the associated schedule
- Strengthen supplier management to meet SOTD (Supplier On Time Delivery) targets.
- Optimize the supply plan to control inventory and logistics costs.
- Increased competence of the procurement platform to make it a recognized service
- Management of scheduling to meet PDP targets
- Ensure availability and monitoring of production orders in line with PDP requirements
- Contribute to Work In Progress (WIP) optimization
- Manage the material database for the supply chain perimeter
You will also have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team contributing to innovation for a better impact and securing our energy future.
⚡ WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- A passion for innovation and clean energy.
- A thirst for learning and pushing your limits.
- Energy and creativity to solve complex problems.
- Solid knowledge of Excel / VBA and Matlab / Simulink computer tools and languages is required.
- Basic knowledge of electricity, heat and energy is useful.
- Knowledge of electrochemistry or battery technology is appreciated.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required.
- A general engineering degree or Master 2 and 2 to 3 years’ experience in scientific computing methods.
- You are familiar with industrial information systems (ERP, MRP 2, JiT, Pack office).
- You ideally have APICS certification.
- You ideally have initial experience in a similar position, and a global and cross-functional vision of the supply activities of an industrial site is required.
👩👨🦱 WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A stimulating work environment: We strongly believe in creating an inclusive and welcoming work environment for all. We are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion across all strata of our business and strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds, beliefs and orientations to join our innovative electric battery team.
- Professional development opportunities: We invest in the development of our employees by offering ongoing training programs, internal mobility opportunities and exciting projects that will enable you to develop your skills.
- Impact on the world: By joining Forsee Power, you will contribute to the transition towards cleaner, more sustainable mobility, as well as to improving energy performance in various industrial sectors.
- Work-life balance: We believe in the importance of balance and well-being. At Forsee Power, we offer flexible working hours, attractive benefits and opportunities for personal development.
Are you ready to take up the challenge and become part of a Group that is leading the energy revolution? Join us in shaping the future of electric mobility and clean energy.