Forsee Power is a French industrial group specializing in intelligent battery systems for the electric transport (buses, trucks, trains, marine), portable and mobile equipment (scooters, medical equipment, robotics) and stationary energy storage markets. With operations in Europe, Asia and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies on-site or remote installation, commissioning and maintenance of its energy management systems, based on the most robust cells on the market.
Driven by a keen sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams strive to develop solutions for every application that guarantee safety, reliability, durability and performance for a sustainable energy transition.
Become a player in sustainable electromobility
Every day, we help our customers develop clean mobility solutions with our high-performance, sustainable battery systems.
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic, agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, eager to share its culture of excellence and human values. As an international player, we offer an innovative and multicultural working environment to passionate teams.
Apply today and contribute your expertise!
The role Project Quality Engineer is to ensure that all right processes are followed to develop, manufacture, and deliver at the right quality cost, and time.
After an induction period, you will be assigned the following tasks:
- To guarantee the conformity of the products and services for the Start of Production.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers on quality aspects during all phases of the project.
- Ensure and implement PMS concerning commitments validated with customers and Group directives (e.g., KPI reporting, participation in the project gate reviews, PPAP validation, and change in development validation).
- Develop quality mindset within the project team by training and supporting staff to customer quality requirements in support of the Project Manager.
- Coordinate all quality assurance resources and activities, from Quality in Engineering, Supply Chain, System, and Production.
- Implement the APQP process.
- Set up regular review product risks management (FMEA, Control Plan, Self-inspection, and standard of inspection).
- Follow up the relevant job superior assigned.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Bachelor or above degree, major related to engineering.
- Be familiar with the works of Project Quality Assurance during project phases.
- Be familiar with IATF16949 and be good at the use of quality tools.
- Engineering experience in battery field and / or in automotive field is a plus.
- Good English skill, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Good at communication and personnel skill.
- Can be a good team player.
You have at least At least 5 years working experience in Project Quality Engineering.
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org