You are keen to get involved in the strategic projects of an innovative company, interested in the challenges of the energy transition and motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills, combined with a systems approach.
Are you looking for a technology company to carry out your end-of-studies internship? After a period of integration within Forsee Power’s Quality department, you’ll have the opportunity to work on all the company’s visual creation projects. Apply today and contribute your expertise!
After an induction period including training in our products, you will be given the following tasks:
Forsee Power is committed to offering its customers world-class products and services in terms of safety, quality, reliability and performance. The Project Quality Engineer’s objectives are to ensure product and service conformity for the start of series production. In addition, to ensure that all processes are followed to develop, manufacture and deliver at the right quality, cost and on time.
He/She conducts his/her work with a focus on quality assurance at project level and throughout the organization to improve quality performance and generate ongoing customer satisfaction.
Project Quality Engineers are responsible for :
- Building and maintaining good relations with customers on quality aspects during all phases of the project.
- Ensuring and implementing the commitments of the project management system regarding commitments validated with customers and Group guidelines (e.g. KPI reporting, participation in project gate reviews, PPAP validation and development change validation).
- Define and execute improvement plans for project deliverables and products (drive problem resolution analysis, monitor customer audits, ensure supplier quality has validated supplier PPAP, write quality assurance plans and monitor implementation).
- Develop a quality “mindset” within the project team by training and supporting staff in customer quality requirements, in support of the project manager.
- Challenge project milestone reviews and quality improvement plans by monitoring their execution and effectiveness.
- Implement the APQP process.
Project QA is also responsible for the following:
- Defining the scope and directing project quality assurance improvement projects to achieve successful project phases.
- Implement action plans for transformation to a quality assurance mindset.
- Implement Forsee Power’s standard QA project management process.
- Implement a regular review of product risk management (FMEA, control plan, self-inspection and inspection standard).
- Implement quality assurance actions aimed at getting it right first time.
- Deploy the problem-solving process throughout the project cycle.
We are looking for candidates with genuine technical expertise acquired in an industrial environment, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Knowledge of: APQP/PPAP, ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22163, IATF 16949 quality standards and processes.
- Risk analysis management (product and process FMEA).
- Project quality performance management.
- Fluency in English.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to summarize.
- Problem-solving skills: 8D, PDCA, 5 Why, FTA, 6 Sigma.
- Knowledge of standards and certifications (R10, R100, ISO9001, etc.).
- Formalization of requirements.
You have 3 to 7 years’ experience in the field.