MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAILY LIFE BY TAKING PART IN THE DECARBONIZATION OF TRANSPORT
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide, and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with intelligent, sustainable battery systems will help mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The confidence of our international customers encourages us to continue innovating to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets high-performance, durable and safe battery systems for zero-emission mobility.
At Forsee Power, we offer you the chance to join the battery industry, where you’ll be serving the biggest names while working in a human-scale company with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to carry out your mission in the field of projects / programs? Apply today and contribute your expertise!
Customer relations :
- Manage the application and execution of customer contracts and associated action plans.
- Coordinate internal and customer communication within the scope of the program.
- Participate in the negotiation of needs and evolutions requested by the customer.
Mastering program management :
- Arbitrate on engineering and process projects to be integrated into programs.
- Arbitrate on technologies to be integrated into programs according to the marketing roadmap.
- Consolidate the various project development schedules and update them according to risks/opportunities.
- Coordinate and lead milestone reviews for internal and external programs, as well as program “lead” projects.
- Consolidate and update program indicators.
- Steer and analyze the program’s product portfolio business plan at regular intervals throughout the program’s lifecycle.
- Monitor and control the program’s non-recurring expenses.
- Ensure that feedback is integrated into program planning and management.
Manage program developments, guaranteeing risk control and profitability:
- Manage the coordination and implementation of changes to the program’s product portfolio, in liaison with the relevant stakeholders (sales, technical, industrial, supply-chain, and after-sales).
- Interface with the customer for all configuration-related aspects.
Managing program risks :
- Evaluate the program’s risks and opportunities (quantitative and qualitative) and implement the associated control plans.
- Consolidate all program risks and opportunities, and report any unmanaged risks in a structured manner.
- Ensure monthly updates of risks and opportunities.
- Escalate in a structured way the risks and opportunities he/she does not master.
- Knowledge of project milestones and the principle of synchronizing the activities of different functions.
- Knowledge of what is expected at each phase of a project.
- General technical knowledge in the mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic fields.
- Mastery of major financial parameters (business plan, margins, investment, cash management, etc.).
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Proficiency in project management tools (expression of requirements, planning (MS Project), specifications, Gantt…).
- Good knowledge of quality tools (QRQC, 8D, 6Sigma, etc.).
- Organization of multidisciplinary team work, communication.
- Unite team towards objectives (cost, technical and planning).
- Ability to write technical notes and project progress reports.
At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
METROSUD, PORTE D’IVRY
Our Paris headquarters is home to 130 people in support functions and the R&D center.
Just a few minutes from the banks of the Seine, the Métrosud building offers a modern working environment with all services nearby. For cyclists, the site is served by cycle paths and offers secure bicycle parking. There are also several Velib’ stations at the foot of the building, and bus, metro and streetcar lines are less than 5 minutes’ walk away.
All employees have access to a restaurant and relaxation area on site.