Forsee Power is a French industrial group specializing in intelligent battery systems for the electric transport (buses, trucks, trains, marine), portable and mobile equipment (scooters, medical equipment, robotics) and stationary energy storage markets. With operations in Europe, Asia and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies on-site or remote installation, commissioning and maintenance of its energy management systems, based on the most robust cells on the market.
Driven by a keen sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams strive to develop solutions for every application, guaranteeing safety, reliability, durability and performance for a sustainable energy transition.
Become a player in sustainable electromobility
Every day, we help our customers develop clean mobility solutions with our high-performance, sustainable battery systems.
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic, agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, eager to share its culture of excellence and human values. As an international player, we offer an innovative and multicultural working environment to passionate teams.
Apply today and contribute your expertise!
After an induction period, you will be given the following tasks:
On systems such as Battery Management Systems or Energy Converters, activities will include :
- Design/development of application modules in standard Misra C language, or in MBD.
- Design/development of test procedures for complete software installed on SIL or HIL targets.
- Development of unit tests.
- Enhancement and addition of software functionalities.
- Correction of software bugs.
This position requires occasional travel to customer sites for commissioning and support.
With an engineering background in general electronics, you have experience (3 to 5 years) in developing application software modules or middleware implemented on microcontrollers.
You’ve used :
- Communication networks such as CAN, UART, TCP, UDP, HTTP
- Real-time OS with semaphore, mailbox
- A scheduler
- Fault manager
- A code generation tool
- LUA / VBA / Python / Bash DOS or Linux scripting language
- XML/XSD formats.
You have developed :
- Application software modules.
- Middleware software modules.