Forsee Power is a French industrial group specializing in intelligent battery systems for the electric transport (buses, trucks, trains, marine), portable and mobile equipment (scooters, medical equipment, robotics) and stationary energy storage markets. With operations in Europe, Asia and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies on-site or remote installation, commissioning and maintenance of its energy management systems, based on the most robust cells on the market.
Driven by a keen sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams strive to develop solutions for every application that guarantee safety, reliability, durability and performance for a sustainable energy transition.
Become a player in sustainable electromobility
Every day, we help our customers develop clean mobility solutions with our high-performance, sustainable battery systems.
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic, agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, eager to share its culture of excellence and human values. As an international player, we offer an innovative and multicultural working environment to passionate teams.
Apply today and contribute your expertise!
The role Maintenance Engineer is to responsible for the daily management, assessment, training and development of the maintenance team, and improve the team ability.
After an induction period, you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Abnormal handling of the production equipment to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
- Leading the continuous promotion and improvement of the factory TPM, and the continuous improvement of the outage rate and MTBF.
- Cooperate with ME to import new equipment and accept the equipment according to relevant standards.
- Responsible for the efficiency improvement and quality risk problem improvement of SOP equipment.
- Develop training plans, train and improve technician skills, and improve their problem-solving ability.
- Formulate the production equipment maintenance plan, and organize the implementation according to the plan.
- Inspection, operation and recording of maintenance work and their costs.
- All the duties as assigned by superior and management.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- College or above graduate.
- Electrician certificate.
- Familiar with mechanical and electrical knowledge, electrical circuit diagram, understand PLC programming, automatic control.
- Honest and reliable.
- Basic written English skill.
You have at least 3 years’ experience in relating fields.
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org