You’re keen to get involved in the strategic projects of an innovative company, interested in the challenges of the energy transition and motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills, combined with a systemic approach.
Then join us by applying for this vacancy!
As a technical sales engineer, you will be responsible for drafting complex technical proposals for the light electric mobility and light non-road vehicle segments (construction, agricultural and logistics machinery, etc.).
After an induction period including training in our products, you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Manage technical communication with the customer, with support from in-house teams if necessary.
- Act as the technical interface for the sales manager.
- Take part in initial technical discussions with the customer, in support of the sales manager.
- From Gate 0 to Gate 1, manage the drafting of technical bids and technical compliance matrices with customer specifications, in line with the bid submission date agreed with the customer.
- Write the technical proposal on the basis of data provided by the Product Marketing team and the R&D technical teams.
- Construct costs: unit costs, Non-recurring Engineering (NRE) and Recurring Cost (RC) in collaboration with internal teams (R&D, Controlling, Product Marketing, Purchasing, factories, etc.).
- Build development and production schedules in conjunction with R&D and industrial teams, and ensure that capacity is compatible with the project.
- Take part with the sales team in defining the sales strategy to be implemented.
- Transmit important and relevant technical data to marketing.
We are looking for candidates with genuine technical expertise acquired in an industrial environment, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Knowledge of batteries.
- Electrical and mechanical techniques in the field of energy conversion and storage systems.
- Good knowledge of the pre-sales process.
- Fluent English essential.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, PPT, Word (Windows).
- Ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Strong ability to anticipate and adapt.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Ability to avoid and resolve conflicts.