MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAILY LIFE BY TAKING PART IN THE DECARBONIZATION OF TRANSPORT
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide, and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with intelligent, sustainable battery systems will help mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The confidence of our international customers encourages us to continue innovating to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets high-performance, durable and safe battery systems for zero-emission mobility.
At Forsee Power, we offer you the chance to join the battery industry, where you’ll be serving the biggest names while working in a human-scale company with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to carry out your mission in the Commercial field? Apply today and contribute your expertise!
The Business Manager manages key accounts for the Heavy Vehicle Business Unit.
- Participate in strategic studies and analyses of all Truck markets (bus, truck, off-highway, port & maritime), and propose objectives to be reached, as well as actions and means to be implemented to develop and boost sales in these markets.
- Be responsible for monitoring the competition in your region/market.
- Manage day-to-day relations with your key account customers.
- Develop and present commercial offers tailored to the needs of your key customers, in collaboration with project managers.
- Develop a business plan with each of your customer accounts.
- Negotiate your offers in line with the Group’s profitability targets.
- Ensure proper transmission of Group information and feedback from the field.
- Ensure coordination between the various parties involved (technical, marketing, legal, supply chain, operations, finance, sales force, etc.).
- Produce regular and accurate reports (actions taken, forecasts, results).
Manage Key accounts in the Heavy Vehicles Business Unit with an initial focus on Off-Highway segment:
- You will participate in strategic studies and analyses of all Heavy Vehicle markets (bus, truck, off-highway, port & marine), and propose to your management the objectives to be achieved, as well as the actions and means to be implemented to develop and boost sales on these markets.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the competition in your area/market.
- You manage the daily relationship with the key customer accounts that are attached to you.
- You will develop and present commercial offers adapted to the needs of your key customers, in cooperation with the project managers.
- You will develop a business plan with each of your client accounts.
- You negotiate your offers in accordance with the Group’s profitability objectives.
- You will ensure the proper transmission of information from the Group and feedback information from the field.
- You will ensure coordination between the various parties involved (technical, marketing, legal, supply chain, operations, finance, sales force, etc.).
- You will produce regular and accurate reports (actions taken, forecasts, results).
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of target markets.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of different battery system technologies.
- Good knowledge of industrial vehicle markets.
- Real cross-functional management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English; German language is plus.
- To be very structured and meticulous.
- To be multitasking.
- Remuneration is made up of a fixed part and a variable part based on the achievement of individual objectives.
- Mobility card.
- Possibility of luncheon vouchers.