MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAILY LIFE BY TAKING PART IN THE DECARBONIZATION OF TRANSPORT
Transport is responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions worldwide, and at Forsee Power we are convinced that the electrification of vehicles with intelligent, sustainable battery systems will help mitigate climate change.
Since 2011, Forsee Power has positioned itself as a leader in its markets and benefits from a unique presence in Europe (France and Poland), Asia (China and India) and North America (Ohio). The confidence of our international customers encourages us to continue innovating to offer the heavy and light vehicle markets high-performance, durable and safe battery systems for zero-emission mobility.
At Forsee Power, we offer you the chance to join the battery industry, where you’ll be serving the biggest names while working in a human-scale company with a very international dimension.
Are you looking for a company committed to the energy transition to carry out your mission in the field of quality? Apply today and contribute your expertise!
After an induction period, you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Carry out checks on incoming components (reception, WIP).
- Use 2D measuring columns, internal and external micrometers, calipers, electronic equipment, etc.
- Draw up inspection reports.
- Manage operational non-conformities (identification, isolation).
- Measure dimensions of mechanical parts.
- Perform specific tests.
- Produce dimensional inspection reports for each part measured, according to defined inspection instructions.
- Record and track OK/NOK parts.
- Ensure proper calibration of equipment.
- Carry out marking operations, temporary protection and packaging of components after inspection.
- Handle heavy parts with lifting equipment.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Knowledge of the conformity of incoming components.
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Ability to use a 2D/3D measuring column, internal and external micrometers, calipers, electronic equipment, etc.
You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.