ABOUT FORSEE POWER
A major player in the smart and connected battery sector. We design, develop and manufacture high-performance battery solutions for various markets such as electromobility, stationary energy and industrial applications.
In full expansion, we are currently looking for a talented and passionate HSE engineer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for :
- Waste management.
- Keeping the waste register (quantities of waste collected/month).
- Follow-up of collections.
- Raising awareness of sorting/recycling.
- Maintenance of environmental indicators.
- Environmental analysis & PDCA follow-up.
- Act as ISO14001 reference on site.
- Updating of the Single Document.
- PPE and work clothing management (orders, distribution, inventory).
- Management of prevention plans.
- Carry out periodic general inspections & manage non-conformities.
- Conduct HSE audits.
- Analyze accidents/incidents and follow up actions.
- Fire management (evacuation drills, evacuation protocol).
- Monitoring energy consumption (water and electricity bills).
- Carry out studies, including budgeting and planning.
- Monitor works.
Hygiene & General Services
- Create and monitor the annual facilities maintenance budget.
- Carry out or have carried out stewardship of premises (maintenance, use of spaces, cleanliness, safety, functionality, upkeep).
- Ensure building upkeep through management of a maintenance and works contractor.
- Ensure regulatory watch & site compliance.
- Participate in HSE FMEAs for projects.
- Create and update HSE procedures.
- Manage safety induction for new arrivals.
- Train staff and run events on HSE topics.
- Ensure HSE communication.
- Monitoring training plans and internal authorizations.
You will have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team contributing to innovation for a better impact and securing our energy future.
⚡ WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- A passion for innovation and clean energy.
- A thirst for learning and pushing your limits.
- Energy and creativity to solve complex problems.
- Action plan follow-up.
- Mastery of regulatory requirements.
- Good command of Pack Office, teams and regulatory monitoring software.
- Rigorous and methodical.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Respect for operating procedures.
- Ability to dialogue and listen.
- A degree or at least 3 years’ relevant experience in the HSE field.
👩👨🦱 WHAT WE OFFER YOU
A stimulating work environment: You’ll join a talented and diverse team that values collaboration, innovation and excellence. At Forsee Power, we encourage creativity and initiative.
Professional development opportunities: We invest in the development of our employees by offering ongoing training programs, internal mobility opportunities and exciting projects that will enable you to develop your skills.
Impact on the world: By joining Forsee Power, you will contribute to the transition towards cleaner, more sustainable mobility, as well as to improving energy performance in various industrial sectors.
Work-life balance: We believe in the importance of balance and well-being. At Forsee Power, we offer flexible working hours, attractive benefits and opportunities for personal development.
Are you ready to take up the challenge and become part of a Group that is leading the energy revolution? Join us in shaping the future of electric mobility and clean energy.