You’re keen to get involved in the strategic projects of an innovative company, interested in the challenges of the energy transition and motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills, combined with a systemic approach.
Apply today and contribute your expertise!
After an induction period including training in our products, you will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- Analyze and clarify the expressed need.
- Write software specification and design documents in accordance with UML formalism.
- Define internal software interfaces between the various modules, and to the hardware.
- Development in embedded C language, code review, integration.
- Write validation documents.
- Master low-level real-time constraints.
- Integrate application layers from Matlab models.
- Code generation.
- Write test specifications.
- Participate in embedded software / HW architecture.
- Collaborate with the project team (Validation, software, hardware, mechanics, etc.).
- Define test equipment specifications.
- Support production tool development phases.
- Process non-conformity reports.
- Participate in responses to invitations to tender for technical aspects.
- Interact with suppliers of electronic components, hardware and development.
- Monitor subcontracting (specifications, quality and deadlines).
We are looking for candidates with genuine technical expertise acquired in an industrial environment, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Real-time embedded software.
- Design, parameterization, tuning, configuration management.
- Bare-metal, FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS, C, C++,
- ISO 262622, ISO21434,
- TAG, CAN, UART, I2C, SPI, Ethernet ….
- Siemens Polarion, Enterprise architect, Git/Gerrit, Cantata, Canoe, Docker
- Matlab, Target link.
You have at least 3 years’ experience in this field.
You have a master’s degree or diploma in software and/or electronics engineering.