Forsee Power is a French industrial group specializing in intelligent battery systems for the electric transport (buses, trucks, trains, marine), portable and mobile equipment (scooters, medical equipment, robotics) and stationary energy storage markets. With operations in Europe, Asia and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies on-site or remote installation, commissioning and maintenance of its energy management systems, based on the most robust cells on the market.
Driven by a keen sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams strive to develop solutions for every application that guarantee safety, reliability, durability and performance for a sustainable energy transition.
Become a player in sustainable electromobility
Every day, we help our customers develop clean mobility solutions with our high-performance, sustainable battery systems.
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic, agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, eager to share its culture of excellence and human values. As an international player, we offer an innovative and multicultural working environment to passionate teams.
Apply today and contribute your expertise!
The Bid Manager’s role is to draw up complex technical proposals for the light electric mobility and light non-road vehicle segments (construction, agricultural and logistics machinery, etc.).
After an induction period, you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Manage technical communication with the customer, with support from in-house teams if necessary.
- Act as the sales manager’s technical interface.
- From Gate 0 to Gate 1, coordinate the technical teams with the department managers to define a technical solution adapted to the customer’s needs.
- Manage the drafting of technical bids and technical compliance matrices with customer specifications, in line with the bid submission date agreed with the customer.
- Define the technical strategy with the support of the in-house team.
- Write the technical proposal based on data provided by the Product Marketing team and the R&D technical teams.
- Construct costs: unit costs, Non-recurring Engineering (NRE) and Recurring Cost (RC) in collaboration with internal teams (R&D, Management Control, Product Marketing, Purchasing, factories, etc.).
- Build development and production schedules in liaison with R&D and industrial teams, and ensure that capacity is compatible with the project.
- Take part with the sales team in defining the sales strategy to be implemented.
- Transmit important and relevant technical data to marketing.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Knowledge of batteries, electrical architectures of various powertrain platforms for light 2-4 wheel vehicles, and charging infrastructures, ideally.
- Electrical and mechanical techniques in the field of energy conversion and storage systems.
- Good knowledge of the pre-sales process
- Fluent English imperative
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Gates process
- Knowledge of Excel, PPT, Word (Windows)
You have at least 5 years’ experience in the field and are ideally a graduate of an engineering school.