ABOUT FORSEE POWER
A major player in the smart and connected battery sector. We design, develop and manufacture high-performance battery solutions for various markets such as electromobility, stationary energy and industrial applications.
The benefits :
- Luncheon vouchers
- Health insurance
- 50% transport reimbursement
In full expansion, we are currently looking for a talented and passionate Junior Telematics Manager & Data Scientist for Electric Vehicles Batteries to join our dynamic team. You will take part in the continuous improvement of batteries designed by the company by increasing the collection and analysis of the data they produce. As such, you will be responsible for :
- Define the data to be collected to best monitor the batteries of the electric vehicles being monitored, in particular to :
Support maintenance and integration teams in monitoring and resolving faults.
Monitor compliance with battery warranty terms and conditions.
Provide new services to vehicle manufacturers and fleet operators.
- Collect/Gather this data by :
Continuing the deployment of an existing telematics solution:
Managing the deployment or rotation of dataloggers (i) by relying on Forsee Power teams or any other external partner for their installation, including logistical aspects, and (ii) by taking charge of their remote configuration.
Design any tools, edit and update procedures, enabling rapid installation and configuration of dataloggers.
Recovering battery diagnostic reports carried out during preventive maintenance.
- Set up dashboards, visuals and reports to best summarize information
- Analyze/Explore available data to :
Confirm the relevance of our simulation models and technical assumptions prior to battery production and marketing.
Define and calculate new indicators to speed up problem resolution (e.g. fault contexts, etc.) or anticipate their occurrence (e.g. predictive maintenance, etc.).
- Perform specific analyses on other data sources, in particular to identify the root causes of malfunctions and define associated solutions.
As part of the Digital Solutions & IIoT team, working with other Forsee Power teams and partner companies. You will have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team contributing to innovation for a better impact and securing our energy future.
⚡ WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- A passion for innovation and clean energy.
- A thirst for learning and pushing your limits.
- Energy and creativity to solve complex problems.
- An interest in batteries and electric mobility.
- A broad & solid technical knowledge base.
- Data processing and analysis skills, particularly in Python.
- Knowledge of CAN, J1939 & UDS messaging protocols and the associated CANoë & CANanlyzer tools from the Vector suite would be a plus.
- Fluent French and English.
- Good writing and synthesis skills.
- Curious, dynamic, autonomous and able to take initiative.
- An engineering degree and 2 to 5 years’ experience in the field.
👩👨🦱 WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A stimulating work environment: We strongly believe in creating an inclusive and welcoming work environment for all. We are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion across all strata of our business and strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds, beliefs and orientations to join our innovative electric battery team.
- Professional development opportunities: We invest in the development of our employees by offering ongoing training programs, internal mobility opportunities and exciting projects that will enable you to develop your skills.
- Impact on the world: By joining Forsee Power, you will contribute to the transition towards cleaner, more sustainable mobility, as well as to improving energy performance in various industrial sectors.
- Work-life balance: We believe in the importance of balance and well-being. At Forsee Power, we offer flexible working hours, attractive benefits and opportunities for personal development.
Are you ready to take up the challenge and become part of a Group that is leading the energy revolution? Join us in shaping the future of electric mobility and clean energy.