ABOUT FORSEE POWER
A major player in the smart and connected batteries sector, Forsee Power designs, develops, and manufactures high-performance battery solutions for various markets, including electromobility, stationary energy, and industrial applications.
- Paid leave (RTT)
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- 50% transportation cost reimbursement
Due to expansion, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Battery Cell Expert to join our dynamic team. The Battery Cell Expert builds and maintains the company’s portfolio of battery cells and modules. He/she will manage Forsee Power’s extensive internal Li-ion cell database, providing relevant analysis and synthesis.
Responsible for continuously monitoring technological advancements in the battery cell industry, he/she compiles roadmaps from lithium-ion cell suppliers and identifies trends in future cells and new electrochemistries. The expert also develops cell and module qualification plans, manages test campaigns, and provides synthetic technical evaluation of results. In addition, this position is required to act as a technical consultant for internal and external inquiries related to lithium-ion cells and modules.
In such your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage and optimize Forsee Power’s lithium-ion cell database, conducting detailed analysis.
- Formulating informed recommendations on the most suitable cells for use in new products, including integration analysis, and providing design parameters for optimal global cell performance in the product.
- Planning and overseeing test campaigns to evaluate and compare vendor products, presenting high-level syntheses.
- Provide support to product development teams.
- Continuously monitor technology element roadmaps with a focus on materials for suppliers challenging in terms of cost and performance.
- Serve as a technical reference for internal battery cell related queries, including aging, thermal runaway and warranty issues.
- Contribute to the battery cell procurement strategy by providing key information.
- Analyzing competitors’ cell choices.
- Conducting bibliographic research to keep knowledge up-to-date.
You will have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team contributing to innovation for a better impact and ensuring our energy future.
⚡ WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A strong knowledge of electrochemistry is mandatory.
- Experience in qualification and testing of cells.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is essential; Chinese would be a plus.
- Ability to work in a highly international environment.
- Open and proactive mindset. Strong assertiveness, both internally and externally.
- Ability to collaborate closely and effectively with multiple stakeholders, including system engineers, technical experts, purchasing, product marketing, project managers, and production.
- An Engineer’s degree or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrochemistry.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the lithium-ion battery field. You have proven experience in a B2B industrial context, including interfacing with external stakeholders (clients, partners, and/or suppliers) and/or experience in electromobility or similar industrial domains.
👩👨🦱 WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating work environment: We firmly believe in creating an inclusive and welcoming work environment for everyone. We are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout all levels of our company and strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds, beliefs, and orientations to join our innovative team in the field of electric batteries.
- Professional development opportunities: We invest in the development of our employees by offering continuous training programs, internal mobility opportunities, and exciting projects that will allow you to develop your skills.
- Impact on the world: By joining Forsee Power, you will contribute to the transition to cleaner and more sustainable mobility, as well as improving energy performance in various industrial sectors.
- Work-life balance: We believe in the importance of balance and well-being. At Forsee Power, we offer flexible schedules, attractive benefits, and personal development opportunities.
Ready to take up the challenge and be part of a Group leading the energy revolution? Join us to shape the future of electric mobility and clean energy.