Forsee Power is hiring
a V.I.E. software support engineer/ tools development, China
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- Eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- Interested in addressing the challenges posed by the energy transition.
- Motivated by developing multidisciplinary skills within a systemic and structured environment
So join us in China as part of a V.I.E. by applying for this offer!
Software Support Engineer at Forsee Power it’s developing and preparing new test and diagnostic software solutions for our factories and battery systems
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
- Define the specifications of tools and testing machines for the production of electronic boards and battery systems
- Develop software interfaces for test tools and equipment
- Define diagnostic tools for battery systems to facilitate integration and after-sales service
- Develop diagnostic software interfaces for battery systems
- Define the tools for the maintenance of the battery systems (update of parameters, software update, calibration)
- Develop software interfaces for maintenance tools
- Participate in the development of software tools for test and production tools
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a quality department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Expertise in software development.
- Knowledge of C, C ++ languages.
- Knowledge of CANalyser, CANoe Systems
- Knowledge of Labview software, Matlab.
- You are autonomous, creative, rigorous, with very good analytical skills
- You are proactive and result-driven
- You master Microsoft and are fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication)
- Bachelor degree or above on electronic engineering
- 2 years working experience in an industrial environment
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike.
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.