About Forsee Power
Forsee Power is a specialist in smart battery systems for electric transport (Bus, train, yacht), portable and mobile equipment (escooter, ebikes, medical equipment, tooling…) and stationary energy storage markets. A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.
To support our growing activity, we are looking for a Railway System Engineer to :
- Assist the responsible, among different projects, building consistent technical proposition for customers depending on technology, performances, costs…
- Be in charge of the consistency of products development regarding mechanical, thermal, electronic and electrotechnical specifications.
- Oversee all the development cycle from specifications to validation, homologation and integration.
- Write all documentation like: compliance matrix, definition file, validation plan.
The system engineer is required as technical support for customer during all the development phase and at customer site for integration phase.
Competences and skills
- Good knowledges in electrotechnical, electrical, mechanical and thermal.
- Good knowledges in electrochemistry
- Good knowledges in electronic (CAN communication)
- Experiences in automotive or rail with nomes and standards associated to electrical and electronic systems.
- A first experience in the battery field would be a great advantage.
- French and English fluent.
10 years with at least 5 years in the battery field or similar.
System Engineering Manager
Full-time position based in Paris region, France: Métro Porte d’Ivry (ligne 7).
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com