Forsee Power is hiring
a Quality Engineer (M/F)
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- interested in the energy transition challenges
- motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills
So apply as Quality Engineer and join us!
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
- Leading the root cause analysis and corrective action plan for:
- Supplier defects
- Process defects
- Customer complaint / returns
- Be part of the NPI team to review / verify / validate the new product to insure safe transfer of new product to production.
- Creating the quality documentations during the project development.
- Training of workers / inspectors to relevant quality standard on component, process and product.
- Implementing regular process audit / product audit and data analysis to anticipate potential risks on process / product
- Participating to supplier quality audit prior to new supplier approval.
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a quality department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- At least 5 years working experience in production or quality fields
- Internal auditor certificate holder and having internal audit experience will be preferred
- Quality engineering experience in battery field and / or in automotive field is a plus
- Be familiar with IATF16949 and be good at the use of quality tools
- You are autonomous, creative, rigorous, with very good analytical skills
- You are proactive and result-driven
- You master Microsoft and are fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication)
- Bachelor degree, major related to electronic
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike.
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.