Forsee Power is hiring
a Purchasing Manager (M/F)
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- interested in the energy transition challenges
- motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills
So apply as Purchasing Manager and join us!
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
- Responsible for strategic sourcing of key components (battery, electronic, plastic…)
- Developing market knowledge and contacts for new products and services
- Negotiates pricing and delivery with key vendors. Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress
- Identifying potential suppliers and support evaluation of these suppliers
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities
- Manage the purchasing team
- Communicate regularly with the French headquarter to know more request and more information in order to develop and adjust the procurement program
- Other task as assigned
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a quality department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Strong negotiation skill
- Demonstrated performance in working cross-functionally and working independently to obtain results
- High level of independent judgment
- Awareness of Electronics industry
- Have EV/ stationary battery is perfect
- You are autonomous, creative, rigorous, with very good analytical skills
- You are proactive and result-driven
- You master Microsoft and are fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in engineering
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike)
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.