Forsee Power is hiring
a Project Engineer (M/F)
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- interested in the energy transition challenges
- motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills
So apply as Project Engineer and join us!
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
- Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered to meet Company's standard & customer's requirement
- Lead and Conduct the project phase from initial feasibility study to mass production as delegated by the Project Manager
- Prepare regular project reporting (including Budget, Planning, Resources follow up and Potential Risks)
- Responsible to review and validate project milestone
- Responsible to highlight project discrepancy (Planning, Budget, Resources…) during project life and provide the action plans to recover to Project Manager
- Coordinate project with relevant cross functional and multi-culture team members
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a project management department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Strong ability on project management, decision-making and problem solving
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Good inter-personal, communication and presentation skills
- At least 5 years of project management working experiences
- Experience in product design / development from initial feasibility study to production implementation (preferably on battery pack product)
- You are autonomous, creative, rigorous, with very good analytical skills
- You are proactive and result-driven
- You master Microsoft and are fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication)
- Degree in engineering
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike.
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.