Forsee Power is hiring
a Mechanical Engineer (M/F)
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- interested in the energy transition challenges
- motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills
So apply as Mechanical Engineer and join us!
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
- Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered to meet Company's standard & customer's requirement
- Prepare Product Specification
- Lead and Develop Product Mechanical Qualification
- Prepare Mechanical Component Specification
- Lead and Develop Mechanical Component Qualification
- Responsible to lead the Product Design Review
- Responsible of Injection Tooling follow up in supplier
- ECN (Engineering Change Notice) implementation and action plan issuing
- Responsible for Mechanical Technical Support to other department
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a mechanical engineering department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- At least 5 years working experience，mechanical design experience necessary
- Experience in multinational company is preferable (European or US company)
- Experience in battery design
- You are autonomous, creative, rigorous, with very good analytical skills
- You are proactive and result-driven
- You master Microsoft and are fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication)
- Bachelor degree or above on mechanical engineering
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike.
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.