Forsee Power is hiring
a Financial Controller (M/F)
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- interested in the energy transition challenges
- motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills
So join us by applying now for this position as a Financial Controller!
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
- Set up weekly and monthly reporting tools to monitor the performance of the Group (Sales and margin monitoring by division and segment, Fixed cost tracking).
- Analysis between realized and budget (Operational expenses, FTEs, staff costs, investments).
- Ensure the availability, quality, reliability and relevance of monthly reporting.
- Assist directors in the preparation of budgets and mid-term plans.
- Set up monthly reporting of group projects (operational expenses, time spent and investments).
- Formalize management control procedures (reporting and weekly / monthly indicators, budgeting).
- Perform ad hoc analyzes at the request of management.
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a quality department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Very good use of information systems: spreadsheets, database, ERP (preferably, Navision).
- Good culture in management control.
- You are able to work autonomously, creatively and with great attention to detail, and have well-developed analytical skills.
- You are proactive and results-focused.
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages and - crucially - are a fluent English speaker.
- You have a Master’s Degree (Master’s or equivalent) in Finance or Management control.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience of working in a finance department service within an industrial environment or audit firm.
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike.
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.