Forsee Power is hiring
a ERP Manager (M/F)
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- Eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- Interested in addressing the challenges posed by the energy transition.
- Motivated by developing multidisciplinary skills within a systemic and structured environment.
So join us by applying now for this position as an ERP Manager !
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
Within the group IT department, first you will have to take in charge our current ERP Microsoft Navision 2009 with the following missions:
- Carry out the necessary settings and developments of the ERP in order to respond to the functional and technical changes of the company.
- Follow up and make change requests.
- Meet the support and information needs of users (assistance, training, data extraction).
- Define and enforce good practices for using ERP.
- Guarantee the consistency of the database, archive the obsolete data.
- Assist users with object creation.
- Write and put in place the documentation and procedures.
A call for tender for the replacement of our ERP is currently in progress, so quickly will be added to your main missions:
- Participate in the choice of the new solution.
- Manage the POC.
- Manage setup and testing step.
- Manage the production launch.
- Support the change management with users.
- Management of the user training.
Our ERP is used in an international context.
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a quality department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision 2009 ERP.
- Writing of documentation and procedures.
- Pedagogue and trainer.
- Knowledge of the industrial professional context.
- You are able to work autonomously, creatively and with great attention to detail, and have well-developed analytical skills.
- You are proactive and results-focused.
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages and - crucially - are a fluent English speaker.
- You have an Advanced vocational diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in IT (minimum).
- You have at least 5 years’ experience of working in an IT department, ideally in an equipment manufacturer. Good knowledges of Navision are mandatory.
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike.
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.