Forsee Power is hiring
a Electronics Test Engineer (M/F)
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- interested in the energy transition challenges
- motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills
So apply as Electronics Test Engineer and join us!
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
- Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered to meet Company's standard & customer's requirement
- Prepare Electronic board technical file (BOM, Schematic, Gerber, Specification) for battery pack and charger.
- Lead and Develop Electronic Board Qualification
- Prepare Electronic Product Specification
- Responsible to lead the Electronic Product Design Review
- Responsible of cost estimation for new board development
- ECN (Engineering Change Notice) implementation and action plan issuing.
- Responsible for Electronic Technical Support to other department.
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a electronic engineering department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- Good understanding of analog electronic: Signal measurement, sensor, communication (Smbus, CAN, RS485、SPI、IIC).
- Good understanding of BMS .
- Ability on small BMS testing system design.
- You are autonomous, creative, rigorous, with very good analytical skills.
- You are proactive and result-driven.
- You master Microsoft and are fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication).
Bachelor degree or above on electronic engineering，2 years working experience
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike.
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.