About Forsee Power
Forsee Power is a specialist in smart battery systems for electric transport (Bus, train, yacht), portable and mobile equipment (escooter, ebikes, medical equipment, tooling…) and stationary energy storage markets. A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.
To support our growing activity, we are looking for a After Sales Technician:
- You ensure the diagnosis and repair of the customer's equipment, linked with installed electric batteries. The installed products concern the following sectors: bus, rail, marine, scooter, electric bike, construction machinery.
- Provide diagnosis and support for the repair of electric batteries to our customers.
- Fill out all the reports and administrative documents necessary for the interventions (intervention sheets, timesheets, etc.).
- Respect the safety rules and regulations during the interventions.
- Perform diagnostics and field repairs as needed.
- Ensure rework on returned products.
- Manage the technical hotline and provide business improvement solutions.
Many short and medium term trips are expected in Europe and abroad (US, Asia, DOM-TOM).
Competences and skills
- Ability to provide required repairs using special tools and equipment by applying defined procedures.
- Knowledge of the mechanical, electrical and thermal systems used in industrial electric batteries.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and Internet functions, as well as the CAN (Communication) system.
- Customer relationship skills.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Ability to adjust schedules and be reactive.
- Mastery of computer tools (word processing, spreadsheets, databases)
- Rigor and autonomy.
You justify an experience between 2 and 10 years, ideally in an equipment manufacturer. You have a good knowledge of electrical systems (low and high voltage systems) and experience in the installation of industrial electrical systems.
Bac + 2 minimum training in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance, MAI or Maintenance works, including electrical equipment, or Industrial Control or Energy, Environment, option electrical engineering.
QHSE and After Sales Group Director
Full-time position based in Poitiers region, France, Chasseneuil-du-Poitou (86).
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com