Forsee Power is hiring
a Group Buyer (M/F)
You want to join an ambitious, agile and multicultural environment dealing with key international markets and customers?
Forsee Power is looking for dynamic and agile profiles to participate in its strong growth strategy, willing to share its culture of excellence and human values.
- eager to get involved in strategic projects of an innovative company
- interested in the energy transition challenges
- motivated by the development of multidisciplinary skills
So apply as Group Buyer and join us!
Following an induction period during which you’ll be introduced to our product divisions and teams, you will:
- Be in charge of commodity PCBA / BMS
- To develop new source, optimize the PCBA / BMS supplier base
- RFQ on time, support on new design, shortage, on time delivery
- Cost details, and to build cost model on different BMS
- Support other sites demand / requirement on PCBA / BMS
- Other jobs, arranged by supervisor
We are looking for candidates with a first experience in a quality department, a culture of operational excellence and a collaborative spirit, mastering the following skills:
- 5(+) years working experience in Electronics, with 2(+) years in procurement, works in foreign company is advantage, works in new energy / battery BMS industry is preferred
- Good knowledge on electronic components: the sources, price
- You are autonomous, creative, rigorous, with very good analytical skills
- You are proactive and result-driven
- You master Microsoft and are fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication)
- Bachelor degree
ABOUT FORSEE POWER, leader OF SMART BATTERY SYSTEMS
Forsee Power is an industrial group specializing in smart battery systems for electric transport (bus, train, yacht) and portable and mobile equipment (e-scooter, e-bike.
A major commercial and industrial player in Europe, China and North America, the Group designs, assembles and supplies energy management systems based on the most robust cells on the market as well as provides installation, commissioning and on-site or remote maintenance.
Driven by a high sense of innovation, customer satisfaction and operational excellence, our teams ensure customers enjoy safe, reliable, long-lasting and performant application-specific solutions, enabling a sustainable energy transition.